-->

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day left as quickly as it came! And now it is the time of CNY again, where our pockets will be bursting with golden coins, our waist will increase by 5 inches and our weight will increase by 5 Kg..no thanks to the yummy goodies!! So while others seize this time to catch up with work, I find it extremely hard to move out of my personal inertia as the festive season has easily devoured all my diligence.

So what did u all do on Valentine's Day? I call this day a marketing scam where all prices become sky high. Then again, I don't mind the pampering as long as I am not footing the bill. And it is afterall a good contribution to the Singapore's Economy! :)

For us NTU hotties, this year Valentine's was a memorable one as we spent it well with our two beloved profs. And we get to see who are dressed up and are going on a date!!! For eg, I saw this course mate all dressed up in a long sleeve shirt n jeans as opposed to his usual attire! If i did go closer to him, I might have sniffed perfume worthy of high heavens. Quite a revolting thought somehow. HAHA!!! Anyway I decided to spare him my nonsensical teasing by postponing it to the day after.

Some stories that I have heard....

#Single & Celebrating Loneliness!

This friend was telling me that he sang to "All By Myself" and Akon's "Lonely" on Valentine's day after trying quite hard at reading AA306. I agree that 306 is a bummer. Later, he decided to cry to the movie Babel as he was a far cry away from Brad Pitt. (this i agree too)

And yes one fine day perhaps when all I will have is a pot of gold and nothing else. By then I will join him in this enjoyable night of singing "All By Myself". And I shall cry to another movie. You are so cool.

#Meeting of the Old Flame!

This was really quite surprising!! I was shocked to hear that people meet up with their old flames especially from people I least expect!! Albeit astonished, it's sweet to know u both are carrying torches for each other. I believe that Destiny will bring you both back together if u both are meant to be.

#Meeting up with Dearest Friends!

Of course! V day is a time for friendships and not just for couples! And perhaps some people go out on the pretext of being friends...well....

My dear friend baked me yummlicious cookies! This is what good friends are for- the stomach! Just kidding!!

#Working?

Hmms. Yeah for the workaholics or rather enforced upon workaholics...

#Skype

For the Long-Dist relationship. This is something I always look up to! I find Long-Dist relationship so difficult though I never did tried once. The movies always showcase how tough this type of relationship is to be. Though movies are unrealistic, I am quite sold on them.

#Lovers Night Out

Of course a night out at the romantic East Coast Beach, or a rendezvous at Fullerton at a low price of $388++ per night! Others spent it differently at Little India, Chinatown or maybe a nice home-cooked meal. I believe that it's the company that counts and not the place. But of course if the ambience is way off, how do we have some romantic time in the first place? Oh I heard that East Coast Beach Carpark A has quite a number cars that move when they are supposed to be stationary. Well, a great snoop for u guys to check out!

#Celebrating Birthdays

This friend of mine always have a good excuse of dressing up nicely on this day. He says that he is celebrating his birthday. Yeah but somehow I am always not invited to his birthday. And in fact only 1 person celebrates his birthday with him. How coincidental!

So now that Valentine's 2007 is over...Plan for 2008 ahead!!! For the singles I have a question to ask, would you rather a guy/gal...

(1) Who you can talk to v well, share ur probs but have no attraction
(2) Some part of the character you really detest but you have a strong attraction

** Disclaimer: I am in not any condition feeling lonely, despondent or desperate as my other AIW member thought. What the ***! I am good and happy to be ALONE. This post is also not to inflict pain on any lonely souls as well. The characters in the blog are of true accounts but names will not be revealed to protect the confidentiality of these people unless they would like their names to be published...

Auditor-C'est Moi

No comments: